Managing Director and Sustainability Consultant
Lindsey has thirteen years of experience working with clients to improve their environmental performance by implementing operational efficiencies together with zero waste strategies.
She has provided sustainability consultation to a range of both public and private sector organizations, helping them to:
- Streamline their operations and cut operating costs
- Gain transparency into the processes that are most wasteful and costly
- Create a zero waste culture throughout their organisation
- Increase diversion rates and improve their environmental performance
- Get actionable insights with access to their metrics in real-time
- Communicate their successes with key stakeholders
Prior to creating Green Steps, Lindsey worked as Operations Director for BPR Group, one of London’s largest commercial recycling and waste management service providers.
Qualifications and Expertise
- Superior Diploma in Resource Management and Energy Auditing – University of Alcalá, Madrid (Spain)
- VRQ in Waste and Resource Management – WAMITAB (UK)
- BSc (Hons) Biology – Leeds University (UK)