We create waste management programmes that can have a truly positive impact on your bottom line, whilst also improving your public image and customer relations.
When we consider resource efficiency, thought is most commonly given to energy and water. But what you do with the materials consumed within the daily operations of your business can also have a significant impact on your profitability. And whilst an energy management system is often well implemented, a waste management system is less common.
The cost savings from a waste management programme come not only from reducing bills by cutting the amount of the waste you produce, but also from a reduction in purchasing costs through better resource utilisation. In the case of food, there is also the potential for greater revenue by increasing the amount of product available to sell, before expiration dates are exceeded.
How can we help
Green Steps are specialists in waste management. We have provided consultation to some of London’s top companies on how to implement effective waste management practices. We will create a waste management programme for your business that will have a truly positive impact on your bottom line, whilst also improving your public image and customer relations.
By putting in place an effective waste management programme, Green Steps can reduce the volume of waste you send to landfill by more than 50%.
Green Steps will revolutionise how you manage your waste. We will:
- Review resource management to reduce waste production.
- Manage your supply chain to reduce the material coming into your premises.
- Reduce your waste tonnage.
- Increase the proportion of waste that you recycle.
- Increase the number of materials that you recycle.
- Find opportunities to upcycle or reuse waste materials to further reduce your environmental impact.
- Provide suggestions for use of the end products to showcase your efforts to find a second use for materials.
Contact us to find out how we can help you to save you money, improve your public image and your customer relations with a waste management programme.